Maverick Condos TORONTO
Maverick Condos by EMPIRE
Empire Maverick Condos is newest downtown condo development currently in pre-construction. Empire Condos is located at 323-333 King West also know as Entertainment District. King Street West is Toronto’s pulse. Empire Maverick will stand 49 storeys tall and with suites raningfrom 1 Bedroom to large 3 bedrooms. Ground floor street level will be anchored by retail in keeping the current vibe of King West. Contemporary glazed design for the tower will bring together the best of the neighbourhood’s rich industrial roots with its current status as an urban hotspot. Designed to reflect a modern era of living, Maverick will be home to the Torontonian who has their finger on the pulse of the city’s best restaurants, bars and social hotspots. The area is served by several 24-hour streetcar lines, including the King line, which recently underwent a pilot study to increase commute efficiency. The condo site is also a short walk from St. Andrew Station, connecting you with the subway’s line 1. From there it’s a single stop to Union Station, which connects to the subway, VIA Rail and the GO train. Pricing is expected to begin in the $400,000s.
SALES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
|Project Name||MAVERICK CONDOS BY EMPIRE|
|Address||321 – 333 King St. West (Across from TIFF Lightbox)|
|Anticipated Occupancy||Aug. 2021|
|Status||Pre-Sale Launch Spring 2018|
|# of Storeys||49|
|# of Units Size||361|
|Builder (s)||Empire Communities|
|Suite Types||1 Bed, 2 Bed,2 Bed+Den & 3 Bed|
|Amenities||Sky lobby, Outdoor terrace with BBQ and dining ,Wine tasting area Private beauty bar and treatment room, Fitness centre, Shared workspace Access to the Maverick Social Club|
EMPIRE CONDOS AT KING STREET
Highlights of Maverick Condos
- AAA Location – 100/100 Walk Score. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
- Maverick has a Transit Score of 100/100. World class public transportation within walking distance. 357 King West Condos will have Streetcar Service at your door step and is at walking distance to St Andrews Subway Station and Union Station which gives you access to GO Trains, GO Buses TTC Subway System, VIA Rail Canada.
- Quick & Easy Access to Billy Bishop Airport for those of who love to travel
- Located in the Waterfront Communities – The Island is the 11th most walkable neighbourhoos in Toronto.
- Nearby parks include Clarence Square, Simcoe Park and St. Patrick’s Square.
- Just about 12 minute walk from Toronto’s Financial District
- Close proximity to Gardiner Expressway and the DVP
- Steps to all the exciting venues such as the ACC(Air Canada Centre), Rogers Centre, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, TIFF Bell Lightbox The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, The Harbourfront Centre as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH.
- Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- Five Minutes to Toronto’s Hospital District Including Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital
- Short commute to University of Toronto St. George Campus, Ryerson University & George Brown College