ONLY 1 DAY SALES EVENTSATURDAY MAR 16th, 2019 (12-5 pm)
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
DON’T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY
Only 10% this year
Jenn Air Appliances
Right to lease during occupancy
ONE FREE PARKING*(Ask for details)
FREE MAV SOCIAL Membership
FREE Lawyer Review
FREE Mortgage Arrangement
FREE Mortgage Pre-Approval
Maverick Condos TORONTO
Empire Maverick Condos is newest downtown condo development currently in pre-construction. Empire Condos is located at 323-333 King West also know as Entertainment District. King Street West is Toronto’s pulse. Empire Maverick will stand 49 storeys tall and with suites ranging from 1 Bedroom to large 3 bedrooms. Ground floor street level will be anchored by retail in keeping the current vibe of King West. Contemporary glazed design for the tower will bring together the best of the neighbourhood’s rich industrial roots with its current status as an urban hotspot. Designed to reflect a modern era of living, Maverick will be home to the Torontonian who has their finger on the pulse of the city’s best restaurants, bars and social hotspots. The area is served by several 24-hour streetcar lines, including the King line, which recently underwent a pilot study to increase commute efficiency. The condo site is also a short walk from St. Andrew Station, connecting you with the subway’s line 1. From there it’s a single stop to Union Station, which connects to the subway, VIA Rail and the GO train. Pricing is expected to begin in Mid $500,000s.
|Project Name||MAVERICK CONDOS BY EMPIRE|
|Address||333 King St. West (Across from TIFF Lightbox)|
|Status||Pre-Sale Launch Spring 2018|
|# of Storeys & Units||49 Storey, 327 Units|
|Suite Sizes||450 Sq. Ft. to 1100 Sq. Ft.|
|Builder (s)||Empire Communities|
|Suite Types||1 Bed, 2 Bed,2 Bed+Den & 3 Bed|
|Amenities||Luxurious amenities will include a ground floor lobby with sizable parcel storage room, wifi enabled shared workspace, open-concept event space with prep kitchen, Maverick Social bar with access to outdoor terrace, private dining room with access to outdoor kitchen, Maverick fitness centre with yoga room, beauty bar with halo lighting and an outdoor terrace with BBQs and lounge seating Access to the Maverick Social Club & Much more|
EMPIRE CONDOS AT KING STREET
Highlights of Maverick Condos
- AAA Location – 100/100 Walk Score. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
- Maverick has a Transit Score of 100/100. World class public transportation within walking distance. 357 King West Condos will have Streetcar Service at your door step and is at walking distance to St Andrews Subway Station and Union Station which gives you access to GO Trains, GO Buses TTC Subway System, VIA Rail Canada.
- Quick & Easy Access to Billy Bishop Airport for those of who love to travel
- Located in the Waterfront Communities – The Island is the 11th most walkable neighbourhoos in Toronto.
- Nearby parks include Clarence Square, Simcoe Park and St. Patrick’s Square.
- Just about 12 minute walk from Toronto’s Financial District
- Close proximity to Gardiner Expressway and the DVP
- Steps to all the exciting venues such as the ACC(Air Canada Centre), Rogers Centre, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, TIFF Bell Lightbox The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, The Harbourfront Centre as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH.
- Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- Five Minutes to Toronto’s Hospital District Including Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital
- Short commute to University of Toronto St. George Campus, Ryerson University & George Brown College